Name: Dr. Azhar Iqbal
Designation: Associate Professor, Tenured
Contact Details: +92 (0) 51-9064 2144
M.Sc. & MPhil (2001-2005): Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan.
Researcher (2005-2007): Technical University of Clausthal, Germany.
PhD (2007-2010): University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
Post-doctorate (2010-2013): Lund University, Sweden.
Post-doctorate (2016-2017): Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Research Areas/Areas of Expertise:
Ultrafast time-resolved spectroscopy
- Ultrafast time-resolved femtosecond (fs) – nanosecond (ns) fluorescence and transient absorption spectroscopy methods – studies of ultrafast charge carriers dynamics in semiconductor nanowires and quantum dots.
- Ultrafast charge/energy transfer dynamics in quantum dots (QDs, 0D) attached 1D, 2D and photochromic molecular systems.
- Synthesis of III-V, II-VI and metal halides perovskites semiconductors QDs and their optical characterization with particular focus on photovoltaics, light emitting diodes, photocatalysis and energy storage devices.
- Photochemistry and photophysics of biological relevant molecular systems
Awards and Grants:
- Associate Fellow AdvanceHE (AFHEA) – UK Professional Standards Framework for teaching and learning support in higher education
- Best Young Research Scholar Award 2017 – Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan, 3.3 Million PKR, 2018 – 2021.
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan, 11.4 Million PKR, 2015 – 2019.
- Quaid-I-Azam University, URF, 0.1 Million PKR, 2017 – 2018.
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan, 0.5 Million PKR, 2013 – 2014.
Instrumentation Available (Focal Person):
Time-resolved fluorescence set-up coupled with pulsed LED excitation sources (305 nm,
405 nm and 635 nm)
- Number of MPhil students supervised: 32
- Number of PhD students supervised: 4
53. Mubeen, M.; Khalid, M. A.; Gul, T.; Mukhtar, M.; Ul-Hamid, A.; Iqbal, A*. Cu-Enhanced Efficient Förster Resonance Energy Transfer in PBSA Sunscreen Associated Ternary CuxCd1-xS Quantum Dots. ACS Omega, 2022 https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.2c03729. (IF = 4.132)
52.Mukhtar, M.; Bibi, S.; Ela, S. E.; Yavuz, C.; Mubeen, M.; Sumreen, P.; Khalid, M. A.; Ul-Hamid, A.; Iqbal, A*. Photon-induced Electron Transfer in Ligand Stabilized Monoclinic CsPbBr3 and Alanine Functionalized Graphene Heterostructures. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.2c04139. (IF = 4.177)
51. Azhar, M.; Mubeen, M.; Mukhtar, M.; Bibi, S.; Khalid, M. A.; Sumreen, P.; Ul-Hamid, A.; Iqbal, A*. Damping the Phase Segregation in Mixed Halide Perovskites: Influence of X-site Anion. Mater. Chem. Phys. 2022, 287, 126335/1-8. (IF = 4.094)
50. Mubeen, M.; Shahrum, S.; Khalid, M. A.; Mukhtar, M.; Sumreen, P.; Tabassum, M.; Ul-Hamid, Nadeem, M. A.; A.; Iqbal*. Exploring the Photoexcited Electron Transfer Dynamics in Artificial Sunscreen PBSA Coupled Biocompatible ZnO Quantum Dots. New J. Chem. 2022, 46, 9526-9533. (IF = 3.591)
49.Mubeen, M.; Khalid, M. A.; Mukhtar, M.; Sumreen, P.; Gul, T.; Ul Ain, N.; Shahrum, S.; Tabassum, M.; Ul-Hamid, A.; Iqbal*. Elucidating the Size-dependent FRET Efficiency in Interfacially Engineered Quantum Dots attached PBSA Sunscreen. Photochem. Photobiol. 2022, 98, 1017-1024. (IF = 3.421)
48. Bashir, A.; Rafique, U.; Bashir, R.; Jamil, S.; Bashir,F.; Sultan, M.; Mubeen, M.; Mehmood, Z.; Iqbal, A.; Akhter, Z. Synthesis and comparative evaluation of optical and electrochemical properties of Ni+2 and Pr+3 ions co‑doped mesoporous TiO2 nanoparticles with undoped Titania. Appl. Nanosci. 2021, 11, 1297-2413. (IF = 3.64)
47. Sadaf, J.; Naila, J.; Amna, B.; Naveed, J.; Messaoud, H.; Latif, K.; Manzar, S.; Ahmad, S.; Iqbal, A.; Nazish, Q.; Akhter, Z. Synthesis and Comparative Evaluation of Optical and Electrochemical Properties of Efficacious Heterostructured-Nanocatalysts of ZnSe with Commercial and Reduced Titania. J. Alloys Compd. 2021, 879, 160449/1-10. (IF = 5.318)
46. Sitara, E.; Nasir, H.; Mumtaz, A.; Ehsan, M. F.; Sohail, M.; Iram, S.; Bukhari, S.A.B.; Ullah, S.; Akhtar, T.; Iqbal, A. Enhanced Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting using Zinc Selenide/Graphitic Carbon Nitride Type-II Heterojunction Interface. Int. J. Hydrog. Energy 2021, 46, 25424-25435. (IF = 5.816)
45. Mubeen, M.; Khalid, M. A.; Mukhtar, M.; Shahrum, S.; Zahra, S.; Shabbir, S.; Iqbal, A.* Elucidating the Photoluminescence Quenching in Ensulizole: An Artificial Water Soluble Sunscreen. J. Fluoresc. 2021, 31, 1055-1063. (IF = 2.217)
44. Kausar, H.; Razzaque, S.; Iqbal, A.; Shabbir, S. Stoichiometric modulation of triazine based polyurea frameworks for carbon dioxide capture. Polymer 2021, 224, 123762/1-8. (IF = 4.231)
43. Bibi, N.; Ahmad, I.; Ashiq, M. N.; Ahmed, A.; Zhang, S.; Iqbal, A*. A Novel Binder Free High Performance Supercapacitor Electrode of Y2Zr2O7/MnS Nanocomposite. J. Energy Storage 2021, 37, 102505/1-9. (IF = 3.762)
42. Asjad, M.; Arshad, M.; Khan, M. A.; Zafar, N. A.; Iqbal, A.; Saleem, A.; Aldawsari, A. An intriguing case of morphology control and phase transitions in TiO2 nanostructures with enhanced photocatalytic activity. Mater. Chem. Phys. 2021, 265, 124416/1-9. (IF = 3.408)
41. Kausar, H.; Razzaque, S.; Iqbal, A.; Shabbir, S. One pot benign synthesis of silica embedded hierarchically porous polyurea hybrid: Probing the morphology and porosity. Mater. Lett. 2021, 286, 129217/1-4. (IF = 3.204)
40. Siddique, Z.; Payne, J. L.; Irvine, J. T. S.; Jagadamma, L. K.; Akhter, Z.; Samuel, I. D. W.;
Iqbal, A*. Effect of Halide-mixing on Tolerance Factor and Charge-carrier Dynamics in (CH3NH3PbBr3-xClx) Perovskites Powders. J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 2020, 31, 19415-19428. (IF = 2.220)
39. Saeed, S.; Iqbal, A. Iqbal, A*. Photoinduced Charge Carriers Dynamics in ZnSe Quantum Dots Attached CdTe System. Proc. R. Soc. A 2020, 476, 20190616/1-13. (IF = 2.741)
38. Bashir, A.; Bashir, F.; Satti, M. S.; Mubeen, M.; Iqbal, A.; Zareen, A. Influence of Nickle and Lanthanum ions co-doping on photocatalytic properties of TiO2 for effective degradation of Reactive yellow 145 in visible region. J. Sol-Gel Sci. Tech. 2020, 93, 438-451. (IF = 2.008)
37. Hussain, S.; Javed, M. S.; Asim, S.; Shaheen, S.; Khan, A. J.; Abbas, Y.; Iqbal, A.; Wang, M.; Qiao, G.; Yun, S. Novel Gravel-like Nanoparticles on Carbon Cloth for Outstanding Supercapacitor Applications. Ceram. Int. 2020, 46, 6406-6412. (IF = 3.830)
36. Aamir, M.; Butt, A. F.; Khan, M. D.; Sher, M.; Iqbal, A.; Malik, M. A.; Jabeen, U.; Akhtar, J. Green emitter and thermally stable layered tetraethyl ammonium lead bromoiodide perovskite. Optik 2020, 207, 163828/1-7 (IF = 2.187)
35. Kokab, T.; Siddique, Z.; Hussain, S.; Iqbal, A*. Doped Quaternary Metal Chalcogenides Cu2ZnSnS4 Nanocrystals as Efficient Light Harvesters for Solar Cell Devices. J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 2019, 30, 20860-20869. (IF = 2.220)
34. Bibi, N.; Hussain, M. Z.; Hussain, S.; Ahmad, I.; Ahmed, S.; Zhang, S.; Iqbal, A*. Excellent Electrochemical Performance of SrZrO3 Nanorods as Supercapacitor Electrode in Aqueous Electrolytes. Appl. Surf. Sci. 2019, 495, 143587/1-8. (IF = 6.182)
33. Saeed, S.; Yin, J.; Khalid, M.A.; Channar, P.A.; Shabir, G.; Saeed, A.; Nadeem, M.A.; Cesare, C.; Iqbal, A*. Photoresponsive Azobenzene Ligand as an Efficient Electron Acceptor for Luminous CdTe Quantum Dots. J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem. 2019, 375, 48-53. (IF = 3.306)
32. Bibi, N.; Xia, Y.; Iqbal, A.; Shabbir, S.; Ahmed, A.; Zhu, Y.; Zhang, S.; Iqbal, A*. Mesoporous Ce2Zr2O7/PbS N anocomposite with an Excellent Supercapacitor Electrode Performance and Cyclic Stability. ChemistrySelect, 2019, 4, 655-661. (IF = 1.811)
31. Saeed, S.; Channar, P.A.; F. A. Larik,; Saeed, A.; Nadeem, M.A.; Iqbal, A*. Charge/energy transfer dynamics in CuO quantum dots attached to photoresponsive azobenzene ligand. J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem. 2019, 371, 44-49. (IF = 3.306)
30. Hussain, E.; Majeed, I.; Nadeem, M. A.; Iqbal, A.; Chen, Y.; Choucair, M.; Jin, R.; Nadeem, M. A. Remarkable effect of BaO on photocatalytic H
2evolution from water splitting via TiO
2(P25) supported palladium nanoparticles. J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 2019, 7, 1-9. (IF = 4.300)
29. Bibi, N.; Xia, Y.; Safeer, A.; Zhu, Y.; Zhang, S.; Iqbal, A*. Highly stable mesoporous CeO2/CeS2 nanocomposite as electrode material with improved supercapacitor electrochemical performance. Ceram. Int. 2018, 44, 22262-22270. (IF = 3.830)
28. Yantara, N.; Bruno, A.; Iqbal, A.; Jamaludin, N.F.; Soci, C.; Mhaisalkar, S.; Mathews, N*. Designing Efficient Energy Funneling Kinetics in Ruddlesden–Popper Perovskites for High-Performance Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1800818/1-7. (IF = 27.398)
27. Ibrahim, S.; Majeed, I. M.; Qian, Y.; Iqbal, A.; Turner, D.; Nadeem, M. A. Novel hetero-bimetallic coordination polymer as a single source of highly dispersed Cu/Ni nanoparticles for efficient photocatalytic water splitting. Inorg. Chem. Front. 2018, 5, 1816-1827. (IF = 5.958)
26. Sohail, M.; Shah, Z. H. S.; Saeed, S.; Bibi, N.; Shahbaz, S.; Ahmed, S.; Shabbir, S.; Siddiq, M.; Iqbal, A*. Hole transfer from CdSe nanoparticles to TQ1 polymer in hybrid solar cell device. J Mol. Struct. 2018, 1159, 67-73. (IF = 2.463)
25. Salman, M. S.; Riaz, A.; Iqbal, A.; Zulfiqar, S.; Sarwar, M. I.; Shabbir, S. Design and fabrication of covalently linked PEGylated nanohybrids of ZnO quantum dots with preserved and tunable fluorescence. Mater. Des. 2017, 131, 156-166. (IF = 6.289)
24. Sial, M. A. Z. G.; Iqbal, M.; Siddique, Z.; Nadeem, M.A.; Ishaq, M.; Iqbal, A*. Synthesis and time-resolved photoluminescence of SnO2 nanorods. J Mol. Struct. 2017, 1144, 355-359. (IF = 2.463)
23. Aamir, M. ; Shah, ZH.; Sher, M.; Iqbal, A.; Revaprasadu, N.; Malik, MA.; Akhtar, J. Enahanced Photocatalytic Activity of Water Stable Hydroxyl Ammonium Lead Halide Perovskites. Mater. Sci. Semicond. Process. 2017, 63, 6-11. (IF = 3.085)
22. Iqbal, M.; Thebo, A. A.; Shah, A. H.; Iqbal, A*.; Thebo, K. H.;Phulpoto, S.; Mohsin, M. A. Influence of Mn-doping on the Photocatalytic and Solar Cell Efficiency of CuO Nanowires. Inorg. Chem. comm. 2017, 76, 71-76. (IF = 1.943)
21. Haq, M.; Iqbal, M.; Sial, M. A. Z. G. S.; Shabbir, S.; Siddiq, M. Iqbal, A*. Effect of Fe Doping on the crystallinity of CuO Nanotubes and Efficiency of the Hybrid Solar Cell. J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem. 2017, 335, 112-118. (IF = 3.306)
20. Majeed, I.; Nadeem, M.A.; Hussain, E.; Waterhouse, G.I.N.; Badshah, A.; Iqbal, A.; Nadeem, M.A.; Idris H. On the Synergism between Cu and Ni for Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production and their Potential as Substitutes of Noble Metals. ChemCatChem, 2016, 8, 1-11. (IF = 4.863)
19. Khan, A.; Rehman, Z.; Khan, A.; Iqbal, A.; Wasim, A. CdS nanocapsules and nanospheres as efficient solar light-driven photocatalysts for degradation of Congo red dye. Inorg. Chem. Comm. 2016, 72, 33-41. (IF = 1.943)
18. Zafar, F.; Iqbal, A*. Indium Phosphide Nanowires and their Applications in Optoelectronic Devices. Proc. R. Soc. A, 2016, 472, 20150804/1-18. (IF = 2.741)
17. Javed, H.; Fatima, K.; Akhter, Z.; Nadeem, M.A.; Siddiq, M.; Iqbal, A*. Fluorescence modulation of cadmium sulfide quantum dots by azobenzene photochromic switches. Proc. R. Soc. A, 2016, 472, 20150692/1-13. (IF = 2.741)
16. Khan, I. A.; Ullah, S.; Nasim, F.; Choucair, M.; Nadeem, M. A.; Iqbal, A; Badshah, A.; Nadeem, A. N. Cr2O3-Carbon composite as a new support material for efficient methanol electrooxidation. Mater. Res. Bull. 2016, 2016, 77, 221-227. (IF = 4.019)
15. Dilpazir, S.; Siddiq, M.; Iqbal. A*. Synthesis of Zinc Sulphide Nanoparticles by Co-precipitation Method: Effects of Doping on Electro-optical Properties. J. Nanotech. Nanosci. 2015, 1: 100105/1-10. (IF = 0.055)
14. Ponseca, C. S. Jr.; Němec, H.; Mics, Z.; Wallentin, J.; Anttu, N.; Beech, J.; Iqbal, A.; Borgström, M. T.; Pistol, M.-E.; Samuelson, L.; Yartsev, A. Bulk-like transverse electron mobility in an array of heavily n-doped InP nanowires probed by terahertz spectroscopy. Phys. Rev. B 2014, 90, 085405. (IF = 3.575)
13. Mergenthaler, K.; Iqbal, A.; Wallentin, J.; Borgström, M. T.; Samuelson, L.; Yartsev A.; Pistol, M.-E. Large-energy-shift photon upconversion in degenerately doped InP nanowires by direct excitation into the electron gas. Nano Res. 2013, 6, 752-757. (IF = 8.183)
12. Anttu, N.; Iqbal, A.; Heurlin, M.; Pistol, M.-E.; Samuelson, L.; Borgström, M. T.; Yartsev, A. Reflection measurements to reveal the absorption in nanowire arrays. Opt. Lett., 2013, 38, 1449-1451. (IF = 3.714)
11. Iqbal, A*.; Beech, J. P.; Anttu, N.; Pistol, M.-E.; Samuelson, L.; Borgström, T. M.; Yartsev, A. Photoluminescence study of as-grown vertically standing wurtzite InP nanowire ensembles. Nanotechnology 2013, 24, 115706/1-8. (IF = 3.551)
10. Iqbal, A.; Stavros, V. G. Active Participation of (1)pi sigma* States in the Photodissociation of Tyrosine and Its Subunits. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2010, 1, 2274-2278. (IF = 6.710)
9. Iqbal, A.; Stavros, V. G. Exploring the Time Scales of H-Atom Elimination from Photoexcited Indole. J. Phys. Chem. A 2010, 114, 68-72. (IF = 2.600)
8. Iqbal, A.; Cheung, M. S. Y.; Nix, M. G. D.; Stavros, V. G. Exploring the Time-Scales of H-Atom Detachment from Photoexcited Phenol-h6 and Phenol-d5: Statistical vs Nonstatistical Decay. J. Phys. Chem. A 2009, 113, 8157-8164. (IF = 2.600)
7. Iqbal, A.; Pegg, L.-J.; Stavros, V. G. Direct vs. indirect hydrogen atom elimination from photoexcited phenol molecules. J. Phys. Chem. A 2008, 112, 9531-9534. (IF = 2.600)
6. Abdullah, S. A.; Iqbal, A.; Frormann, A.; Melt mixing of carbon fibres and carbon nanotubes incorporated polyurethanes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2008, 110, 196-202. (IF = 2.520)
5. Iqbal, A.; Frormann, L.; Abdullah, S. A. Thermo-viscoelastic behavior of PCNF filled polypropylene nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2008, 107, 2695- 2703. (IF = 2.520)
4. Saleem, A.; Iqbal, A.; Frormann, L. Mechanical, Thermal and Electrical Resisitivity Properties of Thermoplastic Composites Filled with Carbon Fibers and Carbon Particles. J. Polym. Res. 2007, 14, 121-127. (IF = 2.426)
3. Saleem, A.; Iqbal, A.; Frormann, L. High performance thermoplastic composites: Study on the mechanical, thermal and electrical resistivity properties of carbon fibre reinforced polyetheretherketone and polyethersulphone. Polym. Compos. 2007, 28, 785-796. (IF = 2.265)
2. Iqbal, A.; Frormann, L.; Saleem, A.; Ishaq, M. The effect of filler concentration on the electrical, thermal and mechanical properties of carbon particle and carbon fibre reinforced poly (styrene-co-acrylonitrile) composites. Polym. Compos. 2007, 28, 186-197. (IF = 2.265)
1. Iqbal, A.; Ishaq, M.; Sarwar, M. I.; Formann, L. The effect of tri(n-butyl) tin(IV)-2-[3-benzoyl phenyll propionate on the degradation and stabilisation of PVC in inert and oxidative atmospheres . Polym. Polym. Compos. 2007, 15, 121-129. (IF = 1.023)
Books: Time-resolved velocity map ion imaging of H-atom detachment from photo-excite tyrosine and sub-units
- CH-690 (Applied Mathematics for Physical Chemistry)
- CH-661 (Advanced Quantum Chemistry)
- CH-665 (Advanced Molecular Spectroscopy)
- CH-443 (Chemical Kinetics)
- CH-666 (Advanced Photochemistry)
23.Iqbal, A. “Untangling the charge and energy transfer dynamics in semiconductor quatum dots dyads”. 2nd Scientific Colloquium Spring-2022. Post-graduate Colleges Jehlum, October, 28-29, 2022.
22.Iqbal, A. “RSC Photophysics and Photochemistry Group Early Careers Members (ECM) Meeting” December 6-8, 2021. (Virtual participation)
21.Iqbal, A. Quantum Symposium – 3rd International Symposium on “Single Photon based Quantum Technologies” September 15-17, Virtual Meeting, PicoQuant, Berlin, Germany 2020. (Virtual participation)
20. Iqbal, A. Ultrafast charge carriers dynamics at interface of the hybrid materials. International workshop on nanomaterials for energy conversion, emerging photovoltaic and optoelectronic technologies. October, 7-9, NCP Islamabad, Pakistan 2019. (Invited Talk)
19. Iqbal, A. Towards probing ultrafast energy/charge transfer kinetics in Ruddlesden-Popper perovskites and semiconductor II-VI QDs attached photochromic devices. International workshop on hybrid perovskite photovoltaic and optoelectronic devices, 8-10 October, NCP Islamabad, Pakistan 2018. (Invited Talk)
18. Iqbal, A. ICON – 2DMAT 2017. The 3rd International Conference on 2D materials and Technology Singapore 11 – 14 December 2017, Singapore. (Participated)
17. Iqbal, A. Femtochemistry: Probing Ultrafast Photo-induced Processes in Bio-molecules and Semiconductor Nano-materials. Istitute of Space Technology, 03 December, 2016. (Invited Talk)
16. Iqbal, A. Time-resolved Spectroscopy: A Powerful Tool to Understand Ultrafast Photo-induced Processes in Bio-molecules and Semiconductor Nano-materials. National University of Science and Technology, 29 December, 2016. (Invited Talk)
15. Iqbal, A. Time-resolved Fluorescence of Semiconductor Quantum Dots and Nanowires Based Devices. AIOU Islamabad, Pakistan, 24-25 November, 2016. (Invited Talk)
14. Iqbal A. Dynamics of Photo-injected Charge Carriers in Semiconductor Nanostructured Materials. PINSTECH, Pakistan, 27 October, 2016. (Invited Talk)
13. Iqbal, A. Enlightening Chemistry by Light. Recent Trends in Chemistry, AIOU, Islamabad, Pakistan, 10 October 2015. (Invited Talk)
12. Iqbal, A. Time-resolved Spectroscopy of Bio-molecules and Semiconductor nanowires. Celebrating Light, IYL-2015. National Centre for Physics, QAU Campus, Islamabad, Pakistan, 3 February 2015. (Invited Talk)
11. Iqbal, A. and Yartsev, A. Effects of Doping and Surface Modification on Charge Carriers Dynamics in As-grown InP Nanowire ensembles. Nm@LU Annual Meeting, Department of Solid State Physics Lund University, Sweden, 3rd October 2012. (Poster)
10. Iqbal, A. and Yartsev, A. Charge Carriers Dynamics in As-grown S-doped Wurtzite InP Nanowires Ensembles. Nm@LU Annual Meeting, Department of Solid State Physics Lund University, Sweden, 3rd October 2012. (Poster)
09. Iqbal, A. Time-resolved spectroscopy of as-grown core (InP) – shell (GaP) nanowires. 10th Nordic Femtochemistry Conference, Skåne, Sweden, May and June 2012. (Oral Talk)
08. Iqbal, A.; and Yartsev, A. Charge carrier dynamics in semiconductor nano-wires. Nm@LU Annual Meeting, Department of Solid State Physics Lund University, Sweden, 27th September 2011. (Poster)
07. Iqbal, A. Towards understanding the photochemistry of tyrosine. Annual Symposium of Department of Chemistry, University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 18th June 2010. (Talk)
06. Iqbal, A. Ultrafast H-atom elimination from photoexcited tyrosine molecules driven through 1πσ* states. Midland Universities Gas-phase Dynamics Group Meeting, University of Leicester, United Kingdom, April 2010. (Oral Talk)
05. Iqbal, A. Ultrafast H-atom elimination from photoexcited biomolecules driven through 1πσ* states. Midland Universities Gas-phase Dynamics Group Meeting, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, April 2009. (Oral Talk)
04. Iqbal, A.; Stavros, V, G. Unravelling the pathways for H-atom elimination from photoexcited phenol molecules. American Chemical Society National Meeting, Washington DC, United States of America, August, 2009. (Poster)
03. Iqbal, A.; Stavros, V. G. Unravelling the pathways for H-atom elimination from photoexcited phenol molecules. CoCoChem (Coherent Control of Chemistry) summer school symposium, United Kingdom, April 2009. (Poster)
02. Wells, K.; Iqbal, A.; Stavros, V. G. Ultrafast dynamics of N-H and O-H bond dissociation in biomolecules. SDG (Spectroscopy and dynamics group) annual meeting University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK, December 2007, (Poster)
01. Iqbal, A. 5th National and 15th International Chemistry Conference, Department of Chemistry, Quaid-I-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan, December 2004. (Participated)